Saturday, August 11, 2007

What is T3B

Good day :)

Since this is the first article, I though it is more appropriate that I share with you what I thought about T3B.

T3B is a circuit breaker

Many of us are hot blooded trader, we trade thinking that we could make big buck. We are also fueled by the potential of great profits. Never did we know that the stock market is full with pit fall.

But what T3B does is to put us in the right perspective of accessing risk. The entire system is about protecting your downside and let the upside runs. If one truely follows the rules, it is impossible to make big time losses. I said this with great conviction because I have in various occasion escape market correction using T3B system.

In a longer term, I believe T3B System will bring to a greater wealth. And I would like to share the jorney of using T3B in this blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

T3B sure sounds an interesting proposition in achieving better trading results.

As a matter of fact, for the past 4-5 yrs, I had read up and try utilizing the various technical tools and found little success.

anyone knows how much full T3B package will cost, roughly?

Bart

Anonymous said...

Dude. why are you stop posting your experience? are you still do trading or you already knocked out by the market because of the T3B system is unreliable?

Anonymous said...

Oh, What does T3B actually mean? Sound like a system/formula that could make wealth. Please share...