Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stay neutral

I can't believe it, I was suppose to make some shorting this week but ended up too busy to make any decision. Unlike Philip's Protrader, POEMS still do not have stop limit feature in CFD. And also no order entry off trading hours. Hope they can come out with this features sooner. Then I will be able to make purchasing decision before the market starts and not let trading affect my work or vice versa.

Anyway, I am not complaining, I am still very very glad that I am not holding any long counter at this period of severe diarrhoea.

Looking at the STI chart, it is still in a down trend. A friend of mine was using his technical knowledge and says that STI should hit 3350 level, meaning there is another 120 pts to drop. :O

But in T3B, the teaching is, we don't guess the market. All we do is to identify the early signal and then ride the trend. We are alway in a neutral position. No emotion. Which ever direction the tide move, we will follow.

Until now, most counter is still downtrending. Many stock sure looks attractive. But I won't enter the market now. Not shorting nor long. The market could rest for a few days (Side way) then another trend is declare. So I will wait and see.

Oh, I have received quite a few pple asking me to diagnose their counter. I have replied some but not all due to busy work schedule. Sorry if I didn't reply you. :)

No comments: