Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wise became Fool

Bought Fuxing at 0.565 yesterday. Today it when down 1 cent. Market was not moving much today. Anyway the exit point is 0.535. So I will hold on till a signal appear.
US market seems to be doing well tonight. Hope the Feds do cut thier interest rate. If so , I believe tomorrow will be a good day :).

Looking at STI, a peak has formed. At 3829.91. If tomorrow the market when up about 25pt it will break peak and the market should be charging up again.

Boy....I can't believe this. I am talking like a pro..haha. Anyway, so far my friends and my mom are pleased with my analysis. Out of my group of friend only one of them lost about $200. What to do, he when it in at around 10 Oct 07. A bit unlucky. But I believe if he continue to follow my T3B advise he should be alright in long term.

Another good thing is Donald and Lucas sign up for the course as well. I believe they will find the course powerful as well.

Having said that, my 3rd uncle is still very sceptical about T3B. Anyway, he loses quite badly in the July correction and he is still waiting to recover. What to do, there is something about older people and their experience. These experience suppose to make them wiser but instead it became a baggage that hold them back. :)

I got one advise for you uncle :)
Better a poor but wise youth than an old but foolish king who no longer knows how to take warning. - Ecclesiastes 4:13

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to be too wise. Most Phd/Masters people are not rich.

Anonymous said...

A King was is foolish.
A youth who is poor and wise.
Who do you want to be?

You really think the King is foolish?

youdecidenow said...

hi. care to elaborate how you chose the exit point, please?

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you too much at this juncture. I recommend that at least you attend the preview which is Free. Anyway, when the system say exit, you just exit. Don't question and don't ask. You are not supopose to anyway.