Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yet another great escape

It was 10:30 in the evening of 16 Oct. Something strange happens. Out of the six counters that I am holding, 2 of them broke trouogh (Ausgroup and Yongnam) and 2 of them hit profit protection call (Singlun and Yangzijiang). It was strange because the recent market sentiment was very bullish. Just the day before I attended the gathering organised by T3B. Keane was just sharing some recent successful pick of T3B. But now the chart shows a exit signal.

To be honest, I struggled wondering should I exit or not? Due to the recent bull run, my emotion was still rather hyped up. On the other hand, the obident me tell me to follow T3B's rules. After much struggle, I decided to follow T3B and enterd the stop loss.

The next day, most of my shares were sold. Made some profits, but not as much as it was when it was peak. Somehow the market did not move much for the next 2 day. Then came the big correction on Friday. STI corrected some 60 points and I was elated. But never did I know what it is to come. That Friday evening Dow corrected some 300 over points and STI further tumble downward on Monday.

At that moment what I can only say T3B System is awesome. In fact this was the second escape. Way before the market correct in mid July, most of my friends who uses T3B had escaped. T3B is power man.

No comments: